A MUST-HAVE FIRE EMERGENCY TOOL THAT YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING!
INTRODUCING THIS ESSENTIAL LIFE-SAVING PRODUCT THAT EVERYONE NEED
An Emergency Fire Blanket is a must-have emergency tool that you won’t regret buying! Buy one before you need one!
This is a highly recommended blanket by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services and absolutely easy to use!
But, why do we need an Emergency Fire Blanket? You might have not faced a fire threat yet but that doesn’t mean you won’t face it in the future. A burn injury is painful and comes with terrifying dangers to your life and skin.
According to the U.S fire administration annual report: Older adults face a higher risk of dying in a fire than younger people!
So, now that you have seen all that, we hope you understand why we think that you should buy a fire emergency blanket. It is a must-have in every household. You cannot expect a fireman to save you the minute a fire breaks in your house. It will literally change a situation of death to a long life in seconds. So it is better you get this one even before you need one!
How To Use:
- Remove the fire blanket by pulling down sharply on the tabs that are hanging at the bottom of the package.
- Make sure you protect your hands as you do not want any flame or smoke to hurt your hands. You can roll the corners of the blanket over your hands to protect them.
- Once you have secured your hands you can immediately place the blanket over the flame. Do not throw it. Just lay it gently on the flame. Start with the near side and eventually move in.
- Turn off any heat source nearby. If the source of fire is a heat source such as microwave, burner, or heater then turn it off.
- Leave the blanket in place for at least 15 minutes. Wait for some time until the heat source is suffocated. Do not attempt to even touch or move the blanket until the blanket is cool again.
Where to place it?
You can place the Emergency Fire Blanket around the areas where the fires are likely to start. So kitchens, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, warehouses, and so on are perfect. It is light and compact so you can easily grab it at moment’s notice.
More Features And Benefits
- Mesh-Free: No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it.
- Reusable: Can be cleaned or washed and reused if not heavily damaged after use.
- Fiberglass Protection: It is woven out of fiberglass and will protect you from serious burns.
- Fire Protection: Wrap it around your body as a heat shield in case of an emergency situation.
- Cost-Efficient: It is much cheaper than a fire extinguisher and no maintenance fees.
- Multiple Places To Use: Emergency survival fire blanket ideal for the kitchen, grill, car, camping, fireplace, and so on.
- Working Temperature: up to 1022°F (550°C).
- Material: Fiberglass cloth.
- Size: 1 m x1 m.
- Color: White.
- 1 x Emergency Fire Blanket.
- Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
4 Great reasons to buy from us: