- Unique double chamber design holds up to 120 ice cubes
- Outer chambers freeze the ice cubes while inner cylinder stores them
- Save a ton of space in your freezer
- Air tight lid keeps your cubes fresh and odor free
- Quickly chills bottled beverages
- Dishwasher safe
- Made with Safe, BPA-FREE materials
THE LAST ICE CUBE MAKER YOU WILL EVER BUY!!
How To Use :
- 1. Fill With Water :
To get started with your Ice Genie, You'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doping so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides.
- 2. Place in Freezer :
Next, put the spill-prood lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It's best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess.
- 3. Wait a Few Hours :
Once you've placed your Ice Genie in the freezer, Leave it there for at least a few hour to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
- Material : silicone and polypropylene
- weight : 280g
- package : 1 x Ice Cube Maker
Tip : before use, wash with water and then disinfect it in hot water. Then add purified water to the ice tray, put it in the refrigerator, remove it when needed, and put it in the drink. After use, it should be cleaned and stored in a place that is clean and dry and away from direct sunlight.